Dear Keven, When I am older I see myself as a smart, intelligent person. I see myself with a good career as a dancer or a cop. I really like military stuff and well, I think being in the military helps us in our education. I see myself in the future with at least 3 kids. I want guy twins and one girl. If I go further than that, I will want five kids. Having children is the best, especially when they are cute and small. So many days with a family makes everyone cheerful. I love children. When they are old enough I am going to teach them how to dance and things that are important in life. Hopefully I end up with a good husband that will take care of me all the way. I want to be strong women though, because that way I won't have to depend on my future husband for every thing. I like to be independent sometimes and try to figure out stuff by myself. Someday I will be a fantastic wife and mother, and hopefully not to soon but I'll will be a great grandmother. Being all those things will help me in life some how. I think the future is something I want. Hopefully I don't die before, but if I could accomplish this before I die I know I'll be a great person. When I grow up I want you to be by my side. You are the person that I don’t want to loose because you’re a brother that never left my side. If there is a future I want my older brother to be with me in every cause, and I guess that is your job. In the future you will take care of me. I could go on because I am a strong person but I still wan my brother’s help. My children in the future will need from their uncle and their you are going to be like a hero. I will get a long with my new cunada. Well right now it is Mackenzie. So anyways hopefully one day we could all be together. I am going to teach your children how to dance also. That thought makes me laugh a lot. If we separate I’ll miss you. My future won’t be complete without my brother by my side. I want to be happy, which is the most important thing in the world. With happiness you don’t need anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment