My future fantasy
I see myself becoming a veterinarian in the future. Veterinarians are doctors who treat diseased and injured animals and give advice on how to care and breed healthy animals. The first veterinarian appeared around 2,500 B.C. in Babylon and China. There are two main types of vets. For example, there are large animal veterinarians that work with cows, horses, elephants, and numerous other large species. But there are also small animal veterinarians that work with smaller species, such as companion animals (pets).
There are many different places of employment for veterinarians. Some veterinarians work at zoos. These veterinarians take care of the sick or injured zoo animals. Their job is very hard because the medical problems can be multiplied greatly to all the zoo’s species. There are also companion animal veterinarians. They take care of the general public pets. Out of the 56,000 veterinarians in the United States, half are companion animal veterinarians. There are also veterinarians that checkup on sporting animals, they help racing horses, greyhounds, ostriches, etc. Marine veterinarians are just about the same as zoo veterinarians, but they deal with water animals like whales and dolphins.
With all the love and compassion I show for animals there is no way I can resist them, I myself am a vegetarian. I am going to work with large and small animals. It is a called a “gp” also known as a general practice veterinarian. I have two dogs, two different fish tanks, one salt water fish tank and one fresh water fish tank and three horses. I used to have a bird, and my sister has one dog.
My dog is named Taz he is a small dog, he is pure white. He is cuddly and lovable. My other dog, Kira, she is a German Sheppard, she is a hyper dog, she is not small at all. The fresh water fish tank is in my room there is many fish in it and many decorations. The salt water fish tank is like boring all it has in it is rocks and algae and only two fish but I still love the fish.
My first pet was when I was five and he is still alive today. It’s Taz! Well he was my sister’s dog at first. But then she abandoned him, so I decided to take care of him. See how nice I am. We got him from St. George. He was abused just like Kira. But Kira was abused by my moms boyfriends brother. I hate abusers! I’m so glad animal cruelty is a felony now!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment