Snapshot
It all started on our way to Coopers Town from Manhattan. The streets were overflowed with cars and it was a four hour drive of sitting in a compact car and only the smell and even the disgusting taste of putrid sweat. I tried to rest my exhausted body over the rock hard twelve inch wide seats and the next gas station wasn’t for miles. While trying to fall asleep which now seemed impossible because of the disgusting smell and air horn loud traffic I had remembered that we had forgot to fill up on gas before we left. Just as I was thinking the car creped slowly dropping in speed seeing the needle on the speed dial drop faster and faster until it finally hit zero. Almost immediately we got out and started pushing but when we thought everything was just going to get worse from here on what seemed like a trip through hell three cars stopped. Along with the three cars three families each came out with a heavenly, beautiful, and magnificent extra gas tank. In less than five minutes we were back on our way and what seemed like heaven we saw a McDonalds. I could have sworn I saw the speed needle hit ninety and then we flew right into a parking place. Faster than you can say Big Mac I had swallowed down three Big Macs and fries. Just like that we were back on our way. Now that we were loaded with food I fell right to sleep on what used to be the rock hard seats was now a fluffy cloud of warmth. As soon as I woke up we were there it was beautiful. A huge landscape of huge trees lakes and a small little town called Cooperstown. Just behind the trees you could see the amazing baseball fields we were destined to play on. We got down to our barracks and my mom dropped me off and made her way to her town house. It was awesome all my friends were there and we were just about to pick beds and amazingly I got one of the best ones. I unpacked all of my stuff and was ready to look around and see what there is in this amazing place. While looking around this paradise I saw six batting cages loaded with baseballs, twenty five fields, and the most amazing little league baseball field I’ve ever seen. This field had stands behind the backstop and homerun fence, it had the most clean cut grass I had ever seen and that’s when I knew I had to keep this image in my mind and never lose it. We went through the tournament and did alright but the fun of it was playing on these amazing heavenly fields. It came to close to the end of our trip and it had been time to go our whole team was getting ready to leave when my mom came running in with a camera. We had all lined up at the amazingly perfect spot it not only had the paradise like field in the background but had all my best friends and teammates. That’s where my perfect snapshot picture was placed and it was so amazing I would do anything to get that feeling of being in heaven just one more time.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment