
I see my self in the future as a great game designer. I would love to be a great game designer because I love video games and I would love to test games if I make some. Also I could see my self working at lagoon. I love going to lagoon often and it is very fun to ride rides. I would love being in the haunted houses at Halloween time because I love to scare people. I would either like one or the other. I could see people being scared or having fun. It doesn’t matter; I would like to be a game designer/tester. Or I would like to work at lagoon and scare people. These are my goals when I’m older. If I were a game designer I would make games for the Ds or the Wii. These two systems are my favorite. It would be awesome if I could make people happy because I sold them a very fun game. These games would take a long time to make but would be really fun. Kids would be waiting in line for a while. They would get the game and rush home and would play it for a long time until they can’t stop playing. If I was a worker at lagoon I would love to either work on one of these two rides (I will still want to work at these ones even if more cool rides come.) Either the rocket: Re-entry or the newest and very fun ride (my favorite ride of them all) wicked. These rides are the best. Or during Halloween time I would love to go to into the ride and scare people, my favorite things are to watch kids have fun and also scare kids. These are really fun. I could see kids run from haunted houses, my favorite part in a haunted house would be a guy with a chainsaw and scare kids really bad and they would run really fast because the funny thing is most boys aren’t scared of the chainsaws (I went to lagoon and wasn’t scared of one of them, I just walked by him.) and most girls are scared of the chainsaws, my sister and cousin always run from them it is so funny I just laugh at them and walk by the chainsaw guy say hi and then continue laughing at my sister and my cousin. Well if I could only choose one I would choose lagoon because I would be more active then just sitting around near a computer all day I would be bored out of my mind, so if I could choose lagoon would be my answer because I love to scare people and watch them have fun. So this is my future dream and I hope if you go to lagoon one day you could see me. Oh I forgot to mention I might start working at lagoon when I’m 16 because that is the minimum age you need to work there. Well this has been my future dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment