Flat Head Lake
by Nick Riekena
Life is like the mountains of Montana, one minute your up on top of the mountain the next you’re plummeting towards the earth. If you take going up slowly and go down really fast then you’re going to have some problems. If you go up and down really fast you’re going to have a lot of problems to deal with. No madder what you do you’re going to have problems.
We stopped in Dillon, Montana. In was colder than the eyes of my grandpa Jim. My three month old Border collie was running up and down in the car. He was running faster than lightning touched the ground. I took him around the circle in the sub-zero weather. It was the darkest night I had ever seen. It was Darker than seeing your own death.
As we pulled up to the hotel we started to skid. A rock as tough as hate popped our tire. After we unloaded our stuff we fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and there was frost all over the bed. The window had been opened in the middle of the night. As soon as I got up the bed sheet broke in half.
We started our way up to the greatest lake ever. It’s so big the moon hides behind the sun. It takes three hours to get around it. As we pulled up to our Aunt Rosemary’s cabin my dog rolled down the window and jumped out. He ran straight to the lake. As he jumped in he did a flip. That splash was bigger than a tidal wave in the middle of Honolulu.
As we left the greatest place in Montana, Shep fell asleep in my lap. On the ride home the car stank like a skunk shooting its musk right up your nose. When we got to the hotel Shep ran up to the room. He pulled so hard he could pull 55 full grown orca whales. As we went in to the room Shep flopped on the floor so hard the hotel shook.
When we got up in the morning Shep was freaking out. We went around Missoula, MT. Then we went to the vortex house twenty miles past Flat Head Lake. There the trees we growing in a tornado shape. There was a house, in the front there was a perfectly level wooden platform. My dad, who is 78in. when I was only 66in., stood on one side I stood on the other and what do you know I was taller than him.
In the house you had to lean. If you stood up it would through you out the window. Trust me I know. After that life long experience we went back to the hotel. Shep had so much fun he didn’t want to play for a full dog year. That week in Montana was crazier that cheese on a donut. Trust me on that one too. That was the best week so far.
by Nick Riekena
Life is like the mountains of Montana, one minute your up on top of the mountain the next you’re plummeting towards the earth. If you take going up slowly and go down really fast then you’re going to have some problems. If you go up and down really fast you’re going to have a lot of problems to deal with. No madder what you do you’re going to have problems.
We stopped in Dillon, Montana. In was colder than the eyes of my grandpa Jim. My three month old Border collie was running up and down in the car. He was running faster than lightning touched the ground. I took him around the circle in the sub-zero weather. It was the darkest night I had ever seen. It was Darker than seeing your own death.
As we pulled up to the hotel we started to skid. A rock as tough as hate popped our tire. After we unloaded our stuff we fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and there was frost all over the bed. The window had been opened in the middle of the night. As soon as I got up the bed sheet broke in half.
We started our way up to the greatest lake ever. It’s so big the moon hides behind the sun. It takes three hours to get around it. As we pulled up to our Aunt Rosemary’s cabin my dog rolled down the window and jumped out. He ran straight to the lake. As he jumped in he did a flip. That splash was bigger than a tidal wave in the middle of Honolulu.
As we left the greatest place in Montana, Shep fell asleep in my lap. On the ride home the car stank like a skunk shooting its musk right up your nose. When we got to the hotel Shep ran up to the room. He pulled so hard he could pull 55 full grown orca whales. As we went in to the room Shep flopped on the floor so hard the hotel shook.
When we got up in the morning Shep was freaking out. We went around Missoula, MT. Then we went to the vortex house twenty miles past Flat Head Lake. There the trees we growing in a tornado shape. There was a house, in the front there was a perfectly level wooden platform. My dad, who is 78in. when I was only 66in., stood on one side I stood on the other and what do you know I was taller than him.
In the house you had to lean. If you stood up it would through you out the window. Trust me I know. After that life long experience we went back to the hotel. Shep had so much fun he didn’t want to play for a full dog year. That week in Montana was crazier that cheese on a donut. Trust me on that one too. That was the best week so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment