Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Say Goodbye to the Past By: Sara Parkin

Goodbye my past

I know this is all coming so fast

But it’s time to let go to all that has last.

Goodbye, to the past

You stood by me threw it all

You’ve picked me up you’ve made me fall

You brought me good you brought me bad

I’ve cried the tears that made me sad

You picked me up you made me strong

But you know this lasted way to long

And now I thank you much

For all the people that you will touch

Goodbye, to the past

You’ve made me laugh so hard I’d cry

I’ve cried so hard I thought I’d die

And now the futures here

Every morning it feels more near

Now I end saying this

The past will be much missed

You’ve gave me memories

You’ve gave me fears

You’ve gave me hope

You’ve brought me tears

It’s all starting and we all know

So I have to say goodbye, Please go

2 comments:

Writer said...

sara is an awesome poet. It's so true.

:]

love you sara.

//maria

Writer said...

LOVEE IT-raven