Dear Keven,
When i am older i see myself as a smart, inteligent person. I see myself with a good career as a dancer or a cop. I really like millatary stuff and well, i think being in the millatary helps us in our education. I see myself in the future with at least 3 kids. I want guy twins and one girl. If I go further than that, I will want five kids. Having children is the best, especially when they are cute and small. So many days with a family makes everyone cheerful. I love children. When they are old enough I am going to teach them how to dance and things that are important in life. Hopefully I end up witha a good husband that will take care of me all the way. I want to be a strong women though, because that way i won't have to depend on my future husband for every thing. I like to be independent sometimes and try to figure out stuff by myself. Someday I will be a fantastic wife and mother, and hopefully not to soon but I'll will be a great gradmother. Being all those things will help me in life some how. I think the future is something I want. Hopefully i don't die before, but if i could accomplish this before I die i know I'll be a great person.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment