Tuesday, October 28, 2008

future by court adams

MY FUTURE FANTSY
I see my self in twenty years as a football star. I will be a pro safety for the Denver Broncos. I will also have a beautiful super model wife I will have 3 to 4 kids. They will be involved in a lot of sports. I will have a mansion that has 20 acres. I will have a Ferrari; also I will have a Lamborghini. I will also have a GIANT SWIMMING POOL!!! I will also have a turf football field in my back yard that is the color of my favorite color. In my house I will have shark tank that will be way cool. I will also have a rollercoaster in my back yard. I will have hot tube parties with my wife and kids. And also I will have every game system known to man. I will have surround sound. I will also have the BIGGEST TV KNOWN TO MAN!!! I will have a bat mobile that is just like the one in the movie. I will have Disney characters all around my house. I will also have a cabin in the mountains also I will have a summer home right on the beach of California. Also I will make a ski resort right next to my house so that I will be able to go snowboarding with my kids and my smocking wife. I will have a place for paintball wars big time. I will go to the University of Utah I will get my degree. I will also have a big boat that I will go on every day to ball up everyone. I will also have a basketball court in my house. I will also have my own place just to chill with my friends. In that loft I will have at least everyone of the game system in the whole world. I will be in the pro bowl every year that I play football. I will play with my brothers in the football atmosphere. One of my brothers will be on my team. I will play with all the greatest players of all time I will be invited to every party known to man. I will also have a pent house in New York, City. I will have a swimming pool at that place to. I will have the most wonderful view that I could see the Statue of Liberty. I will be shopping at all the greatest stores and also I will be on MTV for having the best crib known to the whole world. Also I will own a restaurant called the Court Buffet. I will have them all around the nation. I will be famous. People love me and everyone will want to be me so you better believe it. So be nice cause if you aren’t you will be punished and I will know were you live and were you go I will know everything about you so be nice. Thank you for you reading this.

No comments: