

♠♠♠A picture is worth a thousand words.♠♠♠
♦By Austin B♦
It was at the Luxor hotel and casino in Las Vegas Nevada. And it was freaking hot out side. About 100 degrees on the thermometer. I swear it was about to pop in a red liquidy pop! I was taking a nape after the long afternoon I had and I’m really hungry so is my mom and sister. So we go down to the Fuchsia restaurant it’s a really nice sea food place. And it has amazing design I think it most have taken a long time to carve all the detail in to it.
So we where eating my mom said holy S*** Austin look behind you its Chris Angle! I turn around my heart is pounding. I’m pretty sure I’m about to faint. A wave at him with surprise he waves back. I thought I was dreaming so I pinch my self to make sure its not a dream. So the body guard comes up to me and says that Chris Angle will see you in a minute after he is done eating. So I wait and wait witch seems like years of waiting. I have finished my food I got the sea bass which was really good. So I see him start to walk over to me I say hi nice to meat you my name is Austin Bakaric And I come from Murray Utah. He said to me nice to meat you to Austin. He goes and signs a poster of him I got and I got a picture of him. I thank him.
Then he leaves I’m so happy my life was complete. I look at the table he was at surrounded by rich silk curtains it looks really nice. I left from that restaurant hoping to see him again. I cant believe that just happened so we do more stuff after like go to some cool places.
Its our last day at Las Vegas and we are about to leave the place then I see Chris Angle again It was Awesome! He heads to him Official Chris Angle Shop and signs autographs and crap I come up to him surprisingly he remembered me from the restaurant I have him sign a t-shirt. I was Happy. And I went home to remember some thing that I would never forget.
It’s the first couple days of school and I tell all my friends what happened they are amazed. I laugh and I put away my picture into my back pack that is rough on my hands.
I think some of my friends are jealous and I now while walking down the smooth paved tiles that are on the hall floor that Any one can do any thing if you put your mind to that thing.
♦By Austin B♦
It was at the Luxor hotel and casino in Las Vegas Nevada. And it was freaking hot out side. About 100 degrees on the thermometer. I swear it was about to pop in a red liquidy pop! I was taking a nape after the long afternoon I had and I’m really hungry so is my mom and sister. So we go down to the Fuchsia restaurant it’s a really nice sea food place. And it has amazing design I think it most have taken a long time to carve all the detail in to it.
So we where eating my mom said holy S*** Austin look behind you its Chris Angle! I turn around my heart is pounding. I’m pretty sure I’m about to faint. A wave at him with surprise he waves back. I thought I was dreaming so I pinch my self to make sure its not a dream. So the body guard comes up to me and says that Chris Angle will see you in a minute after he is done eating. So I wait and wait witch seems like years of waiting. I have finished my food I got the sea bass which was really good. So I see him start to walk over to me I say hi nice to meat you my name is Austin Bakaric And I come from Murray Utah. He said to me nice to meat you to Austin. He goes and signs a poster of him I got and I got a picture of him. I thank him.
Then he leaves I’m so happy my life was complete. I look at the table he was at surrounded by rich silk curtains it looks really nice. I left from that restaurant hoping to see him again. I cant believe that just happened so we do more stuff after like go to some cool places.
Its our last day at Las Vegas and we are about to leave the place then I see Chris Angle again It was Awesome! He heads to him Official Chris Angle Shop and signs autographs and crap I come up to him surprisingly he remembered me from the restaurant I have him sign a t-shirt. I was Happy. And I went home to remember some thing that I would never forget.
It’s the first couple days of school and I tell all my friends what happened they are amazed. I laugh and I put away my picture into my back pack that is rough on my hands.
I think some of my friends are jealous and I now while walking down the smooth paved tiles that are on the hall floor that Any one can do any thing if you put your mind to that thing.
1 comment:
i was so jellous i want to see chris angel so bad i think he is AWESOME AND AMAZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment