Future Fantasy By: Sara Parkin
Dear Shaila,
Well hello. Wow I feel so weird writing to you. I haven’t talk to you in so long. When was it I think it was elementary we last talked to each other. How have you been? I have been good. I now have a house of my own and the kids are doing great! Oh yeah by the way I have had three kids, well of my own. I adopted a boy and a girl from Africa. So now they will be able to have a better life. I don’t know if you remember me talking about how I always wished to do that. Yup, I have done it. “) I have three girls and two boys. I know wow five I didn’t think I would end up having that big of a family. I am a vet now, and the years that I trained for it in college was tuff let me tell you. I work at a local animal hospital. I am married to a wonderful guy. Actually I met him in high school. It was so weird when we separated. We were such good friends. I ended up going to Hillcrest jr. straight across for Murray High. OH and I for got if you are wondering what my kid’s names are my oldest is twelve and her name is Arin. “) then I have my two others I have lyric and she is ten. Then I have my cute little one that is three she is Aleisca. (ale-ei-s-ca) Then I have my two wonderful boys Brendan and Chase. Brendan is now nine and Chase is my little baby and he is only one. “) I can’t believe how fast things go by it seems like I was just having my first Arin just yesterday. They grow up so fast.
Now about me. I have been great? I went to college as you know now and have a job I love to bits! “) I have now been to Hawaii! It was the best vacation ever, and now I am not afraid to go on an airplane. Right after I moved I started to take modeling classes and soon graduated from those. I have modeled off and on through out the years but now I don’t get to many jobs. I am to busy mom now. I actually ended up getting into hip-hop after we split. That was a fun experience. As they years have gone and I have gotten older I now have brown hair. “(Yeah I wanted to get rid of my blond when I was younger but now that I did man I miss it so much. Well I will rap this up because I know that you are probably a busy women. But I just thought that I would write you a letter and let you know how my future turned out. I hope you are doing well and have had the life you wanted so far. I hope to hear from you soon! “) We need to get together and have lunch or something. So call me sometime. Nice talking to you.
Sincerely,
Sara Parkin
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment