Simile Sensation
Life is like a soccer game. You never know to slow down or to run faster. To pass it or to kick it out of bounds. There are a lot of choices.
Well today is the day after Christmas and I’m going skiing at snowbird with my friends Trevor and Britney and they’re uncle Chip. I woke up kind of early to get ready then Chip picked me and Trevor and Britney. Then we went to get are snowbird passes then we headed up. It took forever to get there but it was fun because we listened to the strongbad album. It was way funny but the whole time up there I could only think that today was going to be way fun because it was only my second time skiing. So we get up there and we get all ready and sense it was only my second time skiing I went on the small hill with Britney and Trevor and Chip went to the top of the peak. I went down the small hill three times before Trevor and Chip made it all the way down. They asked me if I wanted to go to the top of the peak but I said not yet so Britney and me went on the small hill three more times while Trevor and Chip went to the top of the peak and came down. It is about 2:00 and we where all starving and in order to eat you had to go to the top of the peak then go down about half way to eat at the restraint so I said ok I’ll go so we get on the lift and up there it was snowing so I had to use my goggles. So we finely make it up there and get of the lift and started going down the hill to the restraint and it was an easy and smooth ride there. To when I get there I stop and take of my skies and we go inside to eat. We all got some cheesy fries and they where way good. So where done eating so I get my skies on and we start heading down. It was good until we got to these two really step hills that are rite before you get of the lift for the small hill. So I start going down the first hill really slow and on my but. I make it down fine so on the second hill I think I can go a little faster so I stand up and start weaving back and forth but I got going to fast and I’m all most to the end of the hill but then I hit a bump and fall face first and my skies get stuck in the grown. My leg started hurting and my skies didn’t fall off because they weren’t a jested right for me so I start screaming and lucky there was a worker right in front of me so he called one of the sleds down. It took forever for the sled to get there but when it got there they put me on it and I had to go down backwards the rest of the hill while a worker on skies controlled it. It was way scary but when I got down there they asked if I wanted a doctor to help me there and to be driven down the mountain to the hospital. I said the to be driven down the mountain. So we get down there to the hospital and I’m rushed in and they take all my pants and my ski boots of which hurt really bad and they put me in a splint that I stayed in for two weeks. So when I finely get x-ray they find out that I have a tumor in my bone but they ignore it for now. So about two months later I get my cast of and I have surgery about three years later but that’s a different story. So that’s my worst experience ever.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
I though this was the time... oh never mind.
Post a Comment