
Snap Shot: by Jessica Holbrook
This is a picture of me and my two friend’s niki and sassy. As the picture was being token I could hear the water hitting the rocks, I could feel the wind in my hair, and I could see the great nature all around me. It was the best thing I did all summer is go camping with niki. Right when we were done taking pictures we went back to the camp site and ate then me and niki took more pictures it was so fun that trip I took the best food, the best Fun, the best smells, the best sights, and I have never been camping and had so much fun especially with a friend at the time me and niki were best friends but things have changed since the summer of 2008 but I will always remember that one long weekend with niki and her family and sassy. That was probably the best summer I have ever had. Then when we got back it was my birthday! So think a great weekend then my birthday that all of my great friends came to and great food!! The party was boring at first but then it started getting better and there was no drama ha! Can you believe no drama at a party!! This was my snap shot it was not the greatest but it works. Hope you enjoyed!
This is a picture of me and my two friend’s niki and sassy. As the picture was being token I could hear the water hitting the rocks, I could feel the wind in my hair, and I could see the great nature all around me. It was the best thing I did all summer is go camping with niki. Right when we were done taking pictures we went back to the camp site and ate then me and niki took more pictures it was so fun that trip I took the best food, the best Fun, the best smells, the best sights, and I have never been camping and had so much fun especially with a friend at the time me and niki were best friends but things have changed since the summer of 2008 but I will always remember that one long weekend with niki and her family and sassy. That was probably the best summer I have ever had. Then when we got back it was my birthday! So think a great weekend then my birthday that all of my great friends came to and great food!! The party was boring at first but then it started getting better and there was no drama ha! Can you believe no drama at a party!! This was my snap shot it was not the greatest but it works. Hope you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment