Snapshot memory
By Dario Jokic
The trees were painted with bright colors of oranges and yellows. The bright shining sun slowly falling to the horizon as it painted the sky gold and orange. The bright moon started to shine brighter and brighter. As the cool and warm breeze gently touch me soft on my cheek. The hard cool wooden bench filled my hands with it wooded handle. The smell of fresh pine and dry leaves filled the air with its pleasant sent. The birds started sing a song of happiness. The leaves rustled as the wind flew by quickly and quietly. The happy laughter of the children rang from the playground. The dogs bark wildly on there leash as they pulled there owner through the park.
As I toke one bit on my chocolate bar I could taste the sweet and soft deductive caramel taste ran through my mouth. The warm day was slowly turning into night but it still was all so bright. The warm soft breeze was slowly fading away. The children stop playing and they just walked away. The dogs were no longer barking with joy. The bird stopped sing. The sky turned dark and I could no longer see the bark of the trees. The taste of the sweet chocolate faded away. The leave no longer smelled the way the used to smell. The bench got colder and colder.
The moon was brighter and the night sky was dark. The star flashed with colors of blues and yellows. The wind got much colder as the time slowly placed. I got tried and my eyes slowly drifted away, on that cold autumn day. One leaf slowly fell down and touched my face.
The night went on and we got closer home. My hug my body with its warmth. It was like a blanket hug me and making fall asleep. Then the flash came like a white light. The night became died silent. When we got home I was way ready asleep. My body felt heavier with every breath I took.
No comments:
Post a Comment