Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Future Fantasy By Zach Rogers

Future fantasy

When I am about 33 I will have four kids a great wife and a dog. I’ll show you mom who wouldn’t let me have a dog when I was a kid I was deprived as a child. Well anyways my career I am an endodontic surgeon who by the way performs root canals. I like to inflict pain for money. Well we like to travel all over the world and see the amazing wonders of the world. Well all of my kids play guitar because I teach them everything I know. I have two girls and two boys their names are Lexie, Ashley, Chad, and Gibson. The best guitar player is Ashley, but they are all pretty much the same at it. Well I also run track in the Olympics it is way fun and if I win I get lots of endorsements and all of that good stuff. We live in St. George in a 16,000 square foot house which I have seven insanely awesome guitars that I play every day while I am waiting for my patients to come in to have their surgeries done, I play to relax them it’s my form of laughing gas but if they request the real laughing gas I give it to them.
My pay for each tooth surgery is about Twelve thousand dollars for each tooth. It makes bank but it is horrible to here the screams of pain from my patients it makes me so depressed and it pains me to listen to them scream but I get a lot of money to provide for my family.
My friends and I like to write songs and perform them to big crowds but we aren’t a big time band but hopefully we will get that far and I can make money off of playing music the thing I love. That would be awesome.
Well my wife and I want another boy and while I want to name him Matt she wants to name him Jeff but I already know a Jeff that I played baseball with when I was twelve but I think she will get her way but oh well anything to make her happy.
There is one thing I forgot to tell you is that I coach my two sons in baseball and we haven’t lost a game in a year and a half we have a the most talented team in the league in my opinion we are amazing you won’t get any better if you had robots programmed to play baseball insanely good we are amazing!

2 comments:

Writer said...

Once again zach I swear you must really love the guitar! Hey love how you are a dentist

Brooklyn said...

Sweet future man! Sounds insanely comfortable! Haha except for the screams. . .
~Brooklyn