Good Bye Poem
As the sun sets
The crowds fade away
Then I say good bye Disneyland
I think of the blast I had today
Good bye wind that flies through your hair
The rush you get when ride a ride for the first time.
And the smell of roasted turkey legs in the air
I always thy to make this rhyme.
Good bye Splash Mountain
Good bye expensive souvenirs
Haunted Mansion I am going to miss you
See you later Mickey
Good bye Goofy
Good Bye Pluto
Bye, Bye Donald
I’ll come back soon hopefully
Well it’s been real
And it’s been fun
And it been real fun
Well good bye Disneyland
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
zach this is hilarious! and dont worry its not cheesy!lol see ya around!
~Kaitie : )
Zach I just love the expensive souveneirs and turkey legs
Jonny Hummer
Zach! Your poem is super doodley awesome! I loved it! It was way descriptive and hilarious! Marvelous job!
~Brooklyn
Post a Comment