goodbye poem
All the fun and joy we had
It’s like you were my forever lost dad
But the day you died
I was lost inside
We were very alike, almost too alike
Kind of like night and daylight
The older I get
The more like you I am
You were closest to me
In this broken up family
I am lost without you
I don’t know what to do
I looked up to you
And very much still do
You inspired me so much
Life is calling me forward, I must let you go
This is not the way I wanted it to end
But all my love to you I send
In a better place you belong
Instead of the hell you were in
Oh uncle, it was a mistake what you did you left behind your niece, your sister, and also you kid
You will stay with me in loving memory
Forever you live in my heart, forever and for always
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
2 comments:
that is so sad
that sucks
Post a Comment