Tuesday, October 14, 2008

GOOD BYE POEM




GOODBYE POEM

by:Jacqueline Soweidan

Dedicated: Alissa, Darren, Tyler


I want you to come back
I know you can but I can wish
You left with you dad and brother
I know you’re in a better place
I just can’t believe you’re gone

I found out you died
I cried and cried
I could not sleep
I could just weep
I know you in a better place
But how can this be
I can’t believe you’re gone

You where such a joyful person

Never a frown on you face
Why did they take you away from us?
We still think of you
We still can’t believe you gone

I never thought this would happen

No one did, how could it be?
You where gone in a blink of an eye
No one can believe you’re gone

I wish I could have told you bye
Here is my bye
We all love you
We all miss you
We all can't believe your gone