Life is Like a Cloud
Life is like a cloud. You never know which direction it is going to go; up or down? You never know how full of emotion or how dry it could be. It’s nice and fluffy sometimes, but other times it is down and flat. It have its dark times its light times.
My marked moment is when my sister’s best friend died. Let me tell you the story. My sister Amber wanted to have a sleep over with her best friend named Kara. Amber came home after the sleep over and Kara decided to go to a party with her boyfriend well Kara is a good girl, she doesn’t do drugs or anything, so her boyfriend was on mushrooms and tried to talking her into doing something she didn’t want to. So her went to the back room got a gun, while she was talking to a guy friend of hers, and he shot her in the back of the head and the bullet went straight through. She died at exactly 2:00 a.m. on Easter morning.
Once we heard that she got shot we rushed to the hospital to see her but my mother didn’t want me to see her because I guess I wasn’t ready to see something so intense. Amber went to go back in to the hospital room to see her before the nurses pulled the plug on life support. Amber was back in the room for many hours crying over her body. Then we found out that Kara was only breathing because of life support. It was so intense. Every holiday something bad happens. So I made up my mind to try and make every holiday happy, but it is just hard if you have went through as many situations as I have.
My mother asked me if I wanted to go home with her boyfriend since I was starving and very tired at the time and I came right out and said “No I am going to be here for my sister!” So we wound up going home at 11:00 p.m. at night. Sad as can be, yet happy because she lived the best life she could have. When I woke up in my own bed I was still depressed and even before that I suffered from excessive depression but this was worse. I went into my mother’s room still teary and she had some Easter presents laid out on the bed for me to have, it brightened my day a little.
For about a week I had to help my sister get to sleep because I was the only one she could count on and I still am. I didn’t know Kara too much but I knew a little bit about her. The day of the funeral my mother asked me if I wanted to go to the funeral with everybody I said no because I didn’t want to be so sad that I wanted to kill myself. That is what happens when I get really depressed. It was a very depressing Easter.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
What a great idea to compare life to a cloud. Well done. I'm sorry you had a "depressing" Easter, but it is always good to write down your thoughts.
Ms. L
great idea to compare life to a cloud
That's a great idea.
Good Job!
~ Kilee Livingston~
Post a Comment