Thursday, October 23, 2008

Snapshot Memory by Michael Mcbeth

Snapshot Memory by Michael McBeth

Before we went to dodger stadium we went to the beach. Feel the hot sun beat down on your face and your back. Lagoona beach, I all I really wanted was a tall, cold, fresh glass of frosted lemonade. After that we ended up in Six flags Magic Mountain. The rides there are humongous. I felt like I was going on rides that fell of skyscrapers. One ride blasted off at 100mph and then went 400 ft in the air. I felt like Superman. Hair flying back in the wind, it was super fast. This is Dodger Stadium, on opening day 2007. So many crazy fans, cheering and hollering, flashes every where crazy. Taste the warm clear air, in the suspicious dodger raven, and the fresh crunchy popcorn. Hear fans cheering and hollering, for there magnificent Los Angeles Dodgers come onto the bright green field for the first time in 2007. Smell the fresh smell of crunchy buttery, salty, popcorn. And fresh warm hot dogs. Feel the hot chair seats, and the suns rays beat down on you. Feel the nice windy breeze. The players sprint onto there field the wind going into there hair. The first pitch off the 2007 season started with a bang!! Homerun for Rafael Furcal. Now it sounded like every single person in the crowd just won the lottery. I couldn’t even here myself think. It was booming loud!! The second batter of the inning was Juan Pierre. Oh Yah! Another homerun. The Dodgers have only batted two pitches and they have hit two homeruns!!! Now the crowd was crazy, and I mean wacked out. Screaming and yelling and hollering and cheering. Then after all that excitement. It came to the 9th inning and the score was 11 to 0 the dodgers were killing there arch rivals the giants. And it was only the first game of the season. The game ended and the dodgers won. After the game the traffic to our hotel, was a mess. Cars getting into wrecks, and people screaming at each other. Saying knotty words. People honking there horns like they had to get paid if they did it. We then headed back to the paradise Hilton hotel. I was so tired I fell asleep when I hit the bed. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. And the angels were singing down on me, putting me to sleep. For breakfast, we had the Hiltons buffet. It was delicious, the gods were feeding me for breakfast. Wonderful fresh, soft French toast. Crispy, toasty bagels, with cloudless cream cheese. YUM!! We hit the road and headed for the happiest place on earth. Disneyland. They don’t have the best rides, but everyone is always cheerful. And always friendly. The happiest place on earth has the happiest feeling. But the worst feeling is the feeling of tomorrow. We have to leave and go home back to Utah. The only good thing about going home is seeing my dogs. When we get there the jump up and cry where were you. It was a great memory.