Choco Party!!!
One extraordenary super sunny morning I woke up. I was extatic, because It happen to be the day I blow out my candles and open my presents which was my birthday. I was planning on having a big party that friday night. I absolutally couldn't wait for It to come.
So later on I was getting all the food ready with my mom. We had a terrificly ginormous chocolate fountain full of chocolate wonders. I was so happy, because i knew everyone adored chocolate with a passion. Finally I realized this was going to be the raddest party ever.
As my mother was stirring the chocolate into the fountain she happen to trickle some choclate drops onto the floor. All of a suddens she looked and she saw sparkels all over the drops and she was wowed! She didn't know what quite happen but then she started to think If It was the wonderful flavor that The chocolate had In It to make it glamour like that. She was very pleased to know she had done a good job with the chocolate and that It was more than good It was glamorous and sparkling color.
Finally a couple hours later the extremely tremendous time arrived for us all to party in my honor. It was completely filled with fun. Every single person enjoyed their favorite choice of food dunked under an amazingly gorgeous looking and tasting chocolate fountain. The end of the day was great, because I knew we had all had a stuprendous time.
No comments:
Post a Comment