Good morning starshines, the Earth says "Hello!" Hi my name is Jessica Coles and I go to Hillcrest Jr. High. I guess I'm the type of person that you would call weird and funny and laughs a lot, well, I do. No matter what I laugh especially when I'm with my friend Kaitlyn! I must say we laugh at everything! Yay!! I like to hang out with my friends, go to the mall, and chill out, but mostly go to Classic Skating, and that's where the music comes in. I choose a song by the Venga Boys called We like to party. It's a totally fun song where you can dance and sing to it no matter where you are. Another reason I choose this song is because me and my friends have a song that we kind of make something up for it, or it has an inside joke to it. I choose this song because it makes me feel alive and it reminds me of all the good times I've had with my friends, and all the smiles I see when this song starts to play. I think I relate to this song because it's a happy, exciting, energized, weird song and I guess that's kind of me.
Not only did I pick a song and interview myself, but I interviewed my best buddy Kaitlyn. She picked Three Little Birds by Bob Marley. I asked her a couple of questions and these are the responses I got. Kaitlyn told me that she choose this song because it's cool of course, and it makes her happy. I then asked her what her favorite line/verse was and she said, it was part of the chorus, Singin: don't worry about a thing, she likes that line because it's telling and kind of sending a message that everything will eventrually be alright. It's also saying that no matter what kind of situation you're in it can always get better. Kaitlyn also mentioned that this song: Three Little Birds reminds her about peace on Earth. This song makes her feel happy, and excited! It's a very good song, it's something that you'll like. It's sang by the one and only The Legand Bob Marley, and the genre is reggae.
So in the end all music is music, and you like what you like. It has differences and similarites. For one thing Three Little Birds is a reggae song and it's a slow song, but yet it has its moments, but then there's the Venga Boys We Like To Party and that song it a totally up beat song that will get you going and I guess it makes you hyper, well, I must say. Even though they do have differences they also have similarites like they're both awesome songs, they both have meaning, and they're really both likable songs.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment