Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Metaphor Madness" By Kelly Martinez

Life is a rollercoaster. You have ups and downs. You have fun moments and you have scary moments. One minutes you feel great an dthe next you feel very very sick.You can feel so wonderful and sick at the same time. Or maybe you can even feel the butterflies in your tummy when you go down the rail just like your heart drops down to your tummy when you see the guy you dream to be wish.

I remember one time in the second grade when I used to have the biggest crush on this guy. When ever I wousee him doing his work in my class i always used to get butterflies in my tummy. I really liked this guy and so after seconds grade i never ever saw him since. Before halloween 2008 I met tht guy again I was really happy to see him again. He is so cute now! But now that I think about it I just laugh because it was a weird little kid crush.

My Metaphor in this story it's like I went into the big rail and i got happy and excited there was a cute guy in my class and we were friends and stuff but then when I went down the hill i felt nervous and just my feelins went down just when I lost him after second grades, But then I went up the roller coaster when I saw him again after seventh grade and I was very very happy but now me and him are really good friends. And I only like him as a friend now.

No comments: