The song I chose is called Good Riddance (Time of your life) by Green Day. I chose it because the message this song says. The message this song says to me is that death is unpredictable, and even though it may be sad, its right, and that life is worth it. This song makes me feel better when someone I know dies, or when im remembering someone. I think this song was made so people can remember people who have died, and remind them that there life was good. My favorite line in the song is "Its something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life". Its a good song.
My peer, Spencer Prestwich, picked The Worlds Greatest By: R. Kelly. My friend Spencer chose his song because it helps him when hes down. When Spencer hears this song he thinks about winning football games cause thats how he rolls. This song really pumps Spencer up, and he likes it. The Worlds Greatest is a great song to listen to.
Good Riddance is a good song, its a song about how life is good, and when life is lost, that it was still worthwhile. Its meaning is that you should enjoy life, before you die, as death is unpredictable. These songs are both good songs, and I listen to them all the time. Good Riddance is a good song though, its a pretty calm song, its has a meaning,
My peer, Spencer Prestwich, picked The Worlds Greatest By: R. Kelly. My friend Spencer chose his song because it helps him when hes down. When Spencer hears this song he thinks about winning football games cause thats how he rolls. This song really pumps Spencer up, and he likes it. The Worlds Greatest is a great song to listen to.
Good Riddance is a good song, its a song about how life is good, and when life is lost, that it was still worthwhile. Its meaning is that you should enjoy life, before you die, as death is unpredictable. These songs are both good songs, and I listen to them all the time. Good Riddance is a good song though, its a pretty calm song, its has a meaning,
No comments:
Post a Comment