Life is a game of monopoly. When you start you just keep going. Sometimes the game is short but some times it is long. Two hours in everyone is sick of it and probally don't want to play. Sometimes it can be so rewarding when you land on the boardwalk but you still haven't won the journey is just easier. The game can give you a surprise and next thing you no you are in jail.
I had a wonderful experience with its up and downs. My experience was my trip out of world. When I was in china for two weeks a was already getting sick of it I just wanted to go home. I remember all the good times I got out of it like go to the great wall the stone warriors.
This experience reminds me a lot about monopoly. I was sick of it two hours in, but I had to keep going. Sometimes in my experience I felt as if I had gone to jail in the game of monopoly. During this experience I landed on the boardwalk and had the money to buy it. This experience is just one of the many wonderful adventures that was like monopoly.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment