This is a picture of me on a great adventure! I went to Disneyland and got on an awesome canoe ride. As soon as I got on the canoe, it was like I went back in time, I felt like I was on a journey to the 1700s. Instantly I transformed into a brave explorers, as I paddled up and down the many great rivers. The sights were many, I saw gigantic bears, fellow explorers and many Native Americans. The sights were so fascinating that I was almost mesmerized by it. It was pure nature and the lush green forests were amazing.
We were a strong group of twelve on a journey to deliver an important message. We had nothing but our beat wooden canoe, our weathered oars and the clothes on our back. Dripping with sweat, we continued to paddle through the dangerous murky green waters, as we continued on our expedition. With the help of our leader, we learn to go faster and faster as we avoided the obstacles. I couldn't stop looking around, the beauty of nature was everywhere! The gentle aroma of flowers and and Native American cooking was everywhere. I felt like I was in paradise.
The rippling green waters were mesmerizing, the beautiful trees were hypnotizing, everything was so surreal. The gentle wind brushed my face as I continued to paddle with the others. We were in perfect unison, our oak paddles hit the water at the exact same time, it was like we were one person. In the background there is a Native American sports area, it's amazing watching them fly at each other to train for war. Slowly my journey is coming to an end, I can see the dock now, everyone is panting and dead tired. This was so amazing, it could just be a dream!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment