It was 11 or 12 years ago. I was just 2 or 3 and I knew I could get away with anything, and everything. I was the cutest thing in the world. And I knew it! I was getting ready for my snapshot.
I remember as I was sitting in my baby stool, in my very comfortable diaper, I was eating the most delicious chereos in the world, since it was broad daylight and time for my breakfast. After I would eat my breakfast I was going to go and play on the seesaw. I thought that I was the cutest baby in the universe! I mean, come on! I was wearing my pink booties and I was a super model.
My mothers favorite flowers were somewhere behind the bushes. The forest is a little blurry. I remember the red pick-up truck hidden behind the trees. I wasn't sure why it was there, but it must have been there for a reason. Allthough you can't really see the truck you can see the very top of it. Well, its a smudge becasue I think it was in motion.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment