I have alwayse loved dance. Before this picture my dance team and I went to a photography place called "Faces Photography". As we were walking into the studio the guy that was taking our pictures told us to go into the changing room. That was one of the biggest changing rooms that I have ever been in! There were mirrors that almost covered a whole wall. It was amazing! After we got changed the photographer took us into the picture room where we get our pictures taken it, was a really big room. The room was half white and half black. It was so cool I felt like a movie star!!
About a half and hour into it, it was my turn to take a picture. We had a theme for what our picture was supposed to, the theme was "ACTION"! So I thought of the best dancer in my eyes. Her name is Ari. She is an amazing dancer! I just had just remembered how amazing to toe touches were, so i decided to do one. As I was walking, (quitet slowly in fact) to get my picture taken I had to thinking of what I wanted to do, I chose to do a toe touch to bejust like my favorite dance dancer. It took a couple of shots to make it perfect. Zamm!! There I went up in the air as high as I could go, a perfect snap shot of me.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment