Life is a confusing maze, you take choices and go down one road not knowing what the other road held unless you hit a dead end and try again. You just have to endure it until you are at an easy spot or a point where you can try again and pick something different. Or just take a chance and make a choice that you don't know about and follow it through to its end.
When I moved to here from Nashville, Tennessee, the music state, I was freaking out. Everyone I had come to know, was gone. Everyplace I could remember, was gone. My life was erased and restarted. I had to make new friends and find places to hang out all over again from scratch. I thought I was going to die in a minute from the dry Utah air. It was like being reborn but keeping your knowledge. I knew what I wanted in friends, and I knew how to make them. Going through with the plan was the hard part. I did make it, which is a good thing because now, I can't stand country music.
I had to go down that confusing maze I knew nothing about at all, I couldn't even find Utah on a map. I made my choices, some I had to endure through: Making friends, going out for sports. Some choices I could retry later in maybe a year or so, like snowboarding or taking a certain class for school. Even if you are hopelessly confused in your maze of life, there is always at least one direction that you can go that can get you out.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment