My favorite song is You Raise Me Up by:JOSH GROBAN. I chose this song because it makes me thankful for my mother. It makes me think about how it is different to be living here then the way i lived in California. It also makes me think about how even though I am mean at times my mother always forgives me and moves on like it didn't happen. It helps me because when I think of all that it makes me happy that things are different here more than when I was in California. I relate to the song because that is how I think about life, my mother, and my religion. Whenever I am down either my mother or going to church helps me cheer up.
My peer is Mariana Martinez and her song is Te Quiero by: Flex. She chose her song because it reminds her of her friends in California. Its important because it brings back many good memories of California to her every time. Her favorite line/verse is the chorus. It makes her think of California and the Riverbank she lived near. It makes her feel sad because it makes her want to go back to California. It also makes her feel happy because it reminds her of the good times in California with her friends. The genre of the song is Latino Pop.
My peer is Mariana Martinez and her song is Te Quiero by: Flex. She chose her song because it reminds her of her friends in California. Its important because it brings back many good memories of California to her every time. Her favorite line/verse is the chorus. It makes her think of California and the Riverbank she lived near. It makes her feel sad because it makes her want to go back to California. It also makes her feel happy because it reminds her of the good times in California with her friends. The genre of the song is Latino Pop.
Are songs are alike in just one thing they remind us of California. That is the only reason we both chose are songs. The songs are both with a lot of meaning to us but are not alike in any other way. They are different in a lot of things that are different genres and different meanings in the lyrics. So that is how are songs are related to each other and how they are not.
No comments:
Post a Comment