Thursday, February 12, 2009

Metaphor Madness By Jordan Chase

It was a unexpected birthday gift, you really wanted a certain gift. But you recived a another gift and you recived a vision that this is really what you truley wanted for your birthday. You find out that you need to look at everything not just one thing to find out what you truly want, and to make a decision on what you found.
I got an opportunity of a lifetime. I was choosen to come down out of a thousand people to come and play with some professionals in basketball. Before this movement I wanted to be scientist, But I found what I wanted. It was so much fun, the energy from the crowed cheering pumps you up, you get get into the zone and theres no coming out.
I got my opportunity of a lifetime I played with the professionals. I recived my unexpected gift, a vision of my future and and the present wants. I wanted to go professionals. I had made my desions of what it truley wanted. The certain gift was not the gift was not gift I wanted it was this not the other. I have learned to look at every thing before you choose.

No comments: