Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting to Know You by Madi Muir

When I'm having a bad day and I'm in a real bad mood i sometimes listen to this song because i always end up smiling, it makes me feel like i will always have my friends and it also makes me feel connected to my friends that are very far away. This song i am talking about is called

"99 Red Balloons" it is a vibrant song that has a major twist to it in the lyrics.



One of my friends Shaunie Graham chose the song Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (alternative) because it reminds her of her friends and family and takes her back to the good memories she has had... her favorite verse is...



I will never let you fall



I'll stand with you forever



I'll be there with you through it all



Even if saving you sends me to heaven



It makes her feel happy but kinda sad that she can not go back to that time that she felt the most happy.



the thing that is similar about the two songs we chose is the feeling we get by them
both songs make us feel connected to the things we love the most

No comments: