Blood boiling inside of me. Rage filled my heart. Every emotion, except for anger, dispersed from my body. All because I was short. Sure, I was 2'10" and 3 years old, but I had the intensity of a wild boar. I was gifted with so much bravery and they had the audacity to tell me I couldn't ride.
My mom told me we were going to Old Town in Florida. I was psyched. We were giong to the best amusement park, back in the day. Saturday woke me and I was up in a flash. Everyone was ready. My mom, my sister, and I, were about to embark on the quest to Old Town.
Twenty- five minutes passed and we were there. My mom instructed my sister to look after me while she went to the motorcycle shop. My sister agreed, so we started walking. There are so many stores and people around, it is easy to get lost. Everything was so enchanting. All the colors captured my eyes. Then, I saw it. The Swinger ride, waiting for me in the left corner of the amusement park. My sister had the camera, taking pictures of everything. That was my exit call. I slipped through her hand and I was sprinting to the quiet treasure. My sister behind me, part of the chase. BOOM! That's the action that took place in my heart. 42 inches. That's how tall you had to be. I was completly dumbfounded. It was like getting stabbed, shot, and burned in the back. This is the picture of me walking away from the ride.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment