Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting to Know You by Mariana Martinez



My favorite song is Te Quiero by Flex.This song is important to me because my friends in California and me would always sing it.I like it because of the lyrics and the meaning to the song.this song helps me allot. It helps me when am sad or when I feel alone.It helps me because it reminds me of the good times I had in California with my friends.I relate to this song in one way it a happy song and when I was in California I would always be happy.



Tina Flores chose You Raise Me Up because it has a great meaning.Her favorite part of the song is the chorus. The chorus is her favorite part because it has more meaning than any other part of the song.It makes her think of when she was in California and she went to church.This song makes her feel sad and happy at the same time. It makes her feel sad because it makes her miss California more. And it makes her happy because she sees how far she has come.

Tina and me have some similarities.One of them is that we both come from California.We both also miss California.Her song reminds her of when she was in California,and my song also reminds me of when I was in California.My song makes me feel happy and sad,and Tina's song makes her sad and happy.We are different because her song reminds her of when she went to church.But my song reminds me of my friends in California.

No comments: