Life is tying your shoes. You have to put it in steps. Get up, fall down every now and then, and having the courage to face all of the drama and problems in the day. You can look at it that way or you can look at life as being a "button masher." Never knowing what is going to happen, or how to do the move again properly. Everyone looks at it differently. The way I think of life is tying your shoes. You look out everyone and this type of person will try everything even if they know then can't do it.
This type of event has happened to me before. I was eleven years old when I rode my first horse, her name was Shelly. Shelly was a beginner training horse. She has a big role at "Brighten Meadows." (The place where I ride.) Shelly is one of the younger horses and she is always grumpy, biting the other horses, and acting like she is going to bite you. I love that sweetheart though. I always have the best rides on her because she is my favorite horse. When I got to ride her for the first time I was so thrilled. I thought I has so much malevolence. I already had great balance, but I was not concentrating on that because I was having so much fun. The hour ended in a great exultant. I will never forget that day. Even to this day I still ride horses and I haven't been happier in these four years.
How the Metaphor ties into this story is that when you are on a horse you are going to fall every now and then. And all you have to do is get up and try again, to have the courage to get back on even though you might fall again. That what I mean by life is tying your shoe. Now that you heard my story what is life to you? And what is your metaphor?
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment