Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Getting to know your" By Kaitlyn Byars

Hi!!!!! my name is Kaitlyn and I am a student at Hillcrest Jr High and I am a very very happy person, I would be the kind of person that is really really weird and likes to lauigh a lot, and when i say a lot I mean A LOT!!!! I like pugs, pigs well animals a lot yay, soooo for my song I chose Boom Boom Boom by Vengaboys but I didnt get the lyrics, and the song is kinda bad and kinda talks about getting people in rooms and stuff, well its very fun and happy and it makes everyone want to dance, so i insist everyone should listen to it! So instead of getting the Venga Boys I got Three Little Birds by Bob Marley, I chose this song because its a really really nice song that talks about just dont worry about anything, and its reggea so its really hippie. I like Bob Marley because he is a good singer and he changed a lot of peoples lives in the world, just by singing.

Ok well the person that interviewed me was my freind Jessica!! She chose the song We Like to Party by Venga Boys! this song is just like Boom Boom Boom its happy and its the type of song that you want to dance to. She chose this song because its important to her and her and her friends usually have songs that they all pick and listen to all the time and this one is it!! We Like To Party by Venga Boys helps Jessica when she is down, this song is the type of song that makes you just want to smile, dance and be happy!! This song is a happy, weird, exciting song and that is how Jessica is!! She is the type of person that will scream at people and say hi to people she doesnt even know, so this is the song that really relates to her cause she is really really loud too!! Her favorite line in this song is the chorus line because all the other lines are practicarly the same.

So after all music is fun, happy and just plain great and amazing! All songs are amazing no matter what song it is like Boom Boom Boom by Venga Boys or We Like to Party or even Three Little Birds by Bob Marley yay! Now both the songs that I talked about in my essay are cool they have many similarities and differences which are great, like to two songs I talked about are the same in many ways like they are both really awesome songs and only one really actually has a real meaning cause I dont think "we like to party" is a meaning.

No comments: