Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"A Snapshot of Me" by Emily Sessions

The picture that I chose was taken of me by my mom. It was on my birthday, I was turning eight years old. In the picture I was watching my other friends at my party hit a big pinata. Because I didn't want to go first ,because I wanted to see if they could break it open. It was a pink, green, and silver tinker bell pinata.
I remember it being as big as me. But I was only eight at the time. I felt like I was stronger then all of my friends, because my friends couldn't break the pinata open and I thought I could. I was kinda laughing inside to myself. When my friends hit it and it did not break open. Then it came my turn and I thought for sure I would be able to break it open ,but I couldn't break it open.
I felt kind of weak too because I could not break it open. In the end none of my friends could break it open not even me. We even let everybody try three times ,and there was lots of people there. So finally my aunt had to brake it open for us. I had lots of fun on that birthday and I will never forget how I felt that I was the best. But it was way fun. I look at this picture now and kind of laugh. Because I think it is kind of funny how I thought I was the best , and I could not even break it open.

2 comments:

Writer said...

oh my heck emily i thought you were like 4

Writer said...

thanks what