The song I choose was Grace Kelly and part of the reason I picked that song is my dads name is kelly and my mom's friend's name is kelly and the title of this song has Kelly in it to so its a cool song for that and also whaen I read or sing or just dance to this song it makes my soul yes my SOUL sing and its very nice.Another reason I picked this song is it is fun to sing to and it reminds me that there are other people in the world that have problems even worce than me so it makes me thankfull for my life,my favorite line it why dont you like me, why dont you like me ,why dont you like me, without makeing me try ,The song is by Micka and it is alternitive.
When you get to know someone you sort of know but you have no clue what there name is or if there even nice so when i interviewed Yvette she was sort of shy but shy people are never mean and dont get me wrong i was so shy growing up, and as I read her song mad it made me sad not glad, sad (sorry i had to do that) because she explained to me that her neighbors that got in a fight and so the husband left in the car to cool off and he got hit by another car and died so that touched my soul yes my SOUL, and it was very nice.
This song is amazing and I would recamend it to anyone who wants to hear it because it talks about love, trobles, colors, feelings and all these things describe life and this sond conects to me because when I hear it it raises my hopes and I know I can put through to the end and I know I can do anything and fly to the skys and acomplish anything with my friends at my side.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment