My life Is like a great piece of sushi you grab with your chop sticks and dip It Into excrusiating hot, bright green wasabi and soy sauce. After you manage swallowing that wasabi you feel a raging burn In your body and throat. As you think of the rice all wrapped In the sea weed that was once living under the sea, you imagine what It was like. You begin to think and realize, what If I was In the sea when that sea weed I ate was there too.
Now as life passes, you win and loose, cry and laugh, and when you remember It all, you always forget one thing from that moment, because you were too busy either balling rice out of your sushi eye balls or having a great time. Now as I introduce myself, I am a Student roming the streets of Hillcrest Jr.High. I had an amazing best friend. I lost her at the beginning of February 2009! I was very devistated and saden and felt that feeling of excrusiating hot, bright green wasabi in my throat and body, but this time It was stuck there for a while.
I was scared. I didn't know how I was going to get the burning wasabi out. I drank and drank water,but I never was able to get It out. I felt the world was rice spinning all around me, and I could't see a single thing, because the rice was blurring my vision while spinning around me so wildly, the sea weed would wrap around me and I couldn't breath and
I thought, must I die?
For a week i thought and thought, and didn't know what to do. I saw her everyday and In some classes and never knew what to say. I still had that wasabi stuck In me and was so hurt. I would look into her beautiful sea weed green eyes, and all the memories would come back from all the amazing times we had together. It was like when I was eating my sushi and thought If I had ever known the sea weed when It was alive, just like the live sea weed I was thinking of everything that had happen. I knew I had to do something.
I put my plan together with chinese chop sticks, and decided I had to bring us together again. Maybe I could find away to make string sea weed to pull us back, but still I knew once I did that, the wasabi would be gone out of me forever, and I would never feel that excrusiating pain again. As the days went by I had to keep trying and knew In the long run that sushi would taste great again.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment