Friday, February 13, 2009

"Metaphore Maddness" By: Lyndsey Taylor Martindale

Life is friends......... You have your good friends you have your bad friends. Then you have the friends that will be there for you through thick and thin through the ups and the downs. Then you have the friends that don't really care about you. (There more like acquaintances actually.) Well life is friends because you have to pick the friends you want to hang out with so you make good decisions just like life. You have to the pick the ways you want to go in life so you end up in a good place in the future. Friends are actually a part of life.



On Friday when my friend and I were walking home from school. We found a phone with the Sim card in it and everything. But the phone was locked so we took the Sim card out and put it in a different phone. My friend and I kept using it we didn't know who the phone belonged to. But on Saturday the cops came to my door cause they were trying to find the phone. So I told them that my friend had the phone. So they asked my friends name and were she lived and my name and my date of birth. So I told them and they went down to my friends house and asked for the phone. She gave it to them but she told them that she didn't make any calls on it. She told them that when we found it there was no Sim card in it. So after the cops left I went down to her house. We had this whole plan to call my house and not say anything and then call the cops the next morning and tell them that that phone keeps calling me and not saying anything. So we did it when we were at the movies. But it did not work the cops came to my house while we were at the movies. When we got back from the movies my dad called the cops because they wanted to speak to me. So when the cops got there he was talking to me and he asked me were the Sim card was and I said I didn't have it. Then he asked me if I was with my friend the whole time we were at the movies. I said yes we were we went and saw Corralina 3D at Century 16. Then he asked me who we went with and I said my friend, her sister and her sisters boyfriend and his kids. Then he kept asking questions that I could not answer to. So then he said ok but I would be a lot happier if you would just tell me the truth. Then I told him we didn't have the Sim card. The other cop was like if you just cooperate you wont get in as much trouble. I was like Oh my freaking GOD OK we had the freaking Sim card. Then the cop said thank you but were is the Sim card now and I said in the movie theater garbage can. The cop said thank you then left to go talk to my friend.

But after all this happened I called my friend and she said what do you want. I was like I had to and she said all I want is my jacket and I never want to talk to you again. But I told her this is all stupid I cant believe that your not going to talk to me just because I told the truth and didn't lie. That's real mature but whatever then if your going to be like that then fine. I guess your not a true friend. A true friend would still be my friend even after all this happened. This is exactly like my metaphore. I guess your one of my bad friends now. I thought she would stick with me even after all of this but I guess not. I guess she is not a good path to go down to end up in a good place. Life is friends this explains it perfectly I really thought she was the friend that would stick with me through thick and thin and through the ups and the downs. But I guess not.

1 comment:

Writer said...

oh ma gosh i freaking love you lyndsey!!!! ahh cant wait til after school!!!!

~alicia "gaston" :P