This is a picture of me when I was little, I think I was about three or two years old. It was my birthday. I didn't remember anything because I was little but in the picture you can tell that it was my birthday because their was a cake and I was sitting on the chair with my brother so thats how i knew it was my birthday.
The one that was holding me was my mom, and my brother was next to me. The one next to my brother was my cousin and her mom which is my aunt. I told my mom how I acted in my birthday and she said that i was putting my fingers on the cake and you can tell that i did on the picture.
It looked like I had fun because I was laughing with my mom and it looked like everyone had a good time which was good. I wish i could remember it but i can't because I was so little. Not even my cousin and my brother could remember. But atlease my mom told me about it. So thats what happen.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment