This is a picture of me and my mom carving a pumpkin. It was taken in October around Halloween. My Aunt Carrie took the picture as a surprise. The look on my face shows that i was grossed out and shows that i was having fun. It was cool to see that my mom was helping me. My hands were all slimy, pumpkin smell, and guts all over. There was newspaper spread all over the table and the floor. If u look close you can see a little bit of pumpkin guts on my face on my cheek.
I was trying not to get pumpkin guts on my blue white striped dress with different color buttons it. It was bout to be my 3rd Halloween. It was going to b my first time eating candy. I was just starting to get teeth. We were carving the pumpkin with a spoon or like my mom calls in craving a pumpkin the old fashion way. She calls it that because her grandma did it when she was little.
I love Halloween its my favorite holiday. Well that's all i have to say about my picture its really cute and funny. I just told you about my picture when I was a little girl. well i got to go read my blog soon bye.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment