Sunday, February 8, 2009

"A Snapshot of Me" By:Serenity Cooksey

My picture was taken two years ago at my friend Annabella's birthday party we were taken pictures for her wall and we were all jumping up one at a time. When I jumped up I was laughing really hard because they were all watching me so I kind of bit my tongue when I came back down to the ground (it hurt really bad!). So I'm wearing this cute shirt that doesn't fit me anymore:( but at the time it did and it looked cute it is a white tank top with baby pink polka dots. I'm also wearing a very cute pair of pants/caprice that also don't fit me any more:( they are a light blue shade and fold at the bottom and were very expensive. I wasn't wearing any shoes well earlier I was but they were a very cute but painful pair of very high pink and black high heels so I thought it would be best not to jump in them.


I am in her living room well one of them because her house was huge so she had two living rooms one leading into the other by walking up four little steps which are visible in the picture. The only other thing you can see in the picture is like a piece of her huge TV ,the speakers for that TV, and part of the rug that i was standing on top of. My feet look huge in this picture and I hate it! I look like I have platypus feet!! SAD!!! While I was at this party I met like the cutest boy I've ever met in my life! He had a shag, was super tall, and was like way sweet , he kept asking if he could get me anything so then I got up to get food but he wouldn't let me so then he's like " well what do you want" and I'm like uuugggghhhh!! because I didn't want to tell him because then he would think I was a total slob because of all the food I wanted to eat but instead I just simply said " a water and couple Doritos please and thank you!" so then he was like with me the entire night and I couldn't eat anything I like practically died of starvation!


So at this party (besides the whole starving thing) I had a pretty good time and a boyfriend for I think It was two months. My friend had a good party and talked to me for like two days straight about how much she liked it and had so much fun but then she had to clean up the mess and was glad that I helped her ( the mess really wasn't really that much she exaggerates). So that's it I hope I gave you a mental picture of the fun ( oh yeah and the hot guys!).

No comments: