Ever since I was born for some reason I have always been scared of my Uncle Allen. He has never done anything to me so it is still a mystery why I never liked him. When I would go to my aunt and my uncle's to visit when ever I saw him I would scream bloody murder. So my nickname became "Screamer."
The picture was taken in the year 2004 during the mid summer and it is of my Uncle Allen and me. During that time we had a special secret camping spot at the back of the Wolf Creek Camp Ground. Once you get off the highway you have to drive for about twenty minutes and you have to take all these weird turns to get to it. If you get to the correct spot it will open up to a big space big enough for three campers or trailers. We were sitting next to the fire and in the most shade as possible because it was quite hot out side.
It was very green, hot, and humid day and we were all sitting next to the non burning fire pit. I was sitting in my chair and was pocking and slapping him on the head. So after so many times he started leaning over and was trying to kiss me as a joke. At first I jumped as he startled me and put my palm to his huge rough face. I was trying to push him away as I was screaming and trying to save my Build-A-Bear named Katey. At that moment the thoughts that passed through my head was that I had to get free from his grasp and run. I screamed for help from my dad and my aunt and they all just started to laugh. When I finally got free I asked my two witnesses why they didn't help and they said that I didn't deserve their help. Well that's true I sighed because if you think about it after what I did to him i did deserve it.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment