Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"A Snapshot of Me" by Bradford Strobell

I remeber first getting ready to go to china my parents made me go to bed extra early because of how I would have to get up at 2:000 am, just to catch the plane. In the airport we had to check in bags get visas checked and all of the usual. Before you could go to china we had to go to chicago to catch a international flight to china. The time had come we were about to land in china the butter flies in my stomach could not be contained.

First thing we did was go to a chinese seafood restuarant. I didn't really notice how much I hated seafood and then I noticed it was going to be hungry a lot of the trip. After that it was late and when we arrived at the hotel I was out like a lamp post in the day. The next day iwas excited for what lied ahead.

I remeber all the avents heading to home. We say the warriors and that was amazing all not one is alike. I climbed the great wall of china and that was one of my best moments. Then the worst part the plane ride home. When we were about to land the person next to me threw up that was gross. Then I was home only carring my memories of china and nothing else.

No comments: