Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"A snapshot of Me" by: Shelby Nevenner

The day this picture was taken was the most awesome day ever. The sun was shining. The wind was blowing making the it not to hot. Just perfect! All the food. It was so good. We started out with some ice cream and popcycles . . . we had nothing but junk junk that day. It was so good. Plus non-stop going on rides. It was so cool!!



These rides are so scary and intense. But this ride was the worst its called x2. I can't even describe it. Its so scary!!! I screamed when it started and screamed until it ended. It was the worst ride I have every gone on. When you start you are on your back heading up and then all of the sudden it goes down and your upside down. Your flipping around screaming your head off. You have know idea were your going. Then at the end there is one last scary flip and then it ends.

The feeling you have in your stomach will never go away. It feels like you have huge butterflys in your tummy. I was so scared a was shaking when I got off. I couldn't stand straight. Savanna had to told me up. I almosted started crying when I got off. I made a promise to never go on that ride again. I HATE THAT RIDE!!!! I will die if I ever go on it again.

No comments: