Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Metaphor Madness" by Theresa Gelzer

Life Is Gum


Life is gum. The burst of flavor is life going by you while your body is not in motion. Right as you let life go by itself sticky situations happen. As the bubble pops you feel the good and bad consequences to the situations.

The reason why I think life is gum. I had this experience in preschool. It was time for recces. I was waiting for my two best friends, Bailey Shaw and Zach Fife. We had a little club in a tree house. We called our club "The Friends Will Always Be There" or for short "T.F.W.A.B.T" we were just picking what we should do when this girl came up into the tree house and wanted to join the club. She had brown, thin, greasy hair. She had a beautiful sea green colored eyes they sparkled every time the light hit them. Her ugly, unusual shaped head is what mad her unique. She ask us "can I join your club?" We didn't know her but we remembered she called us rude, foul names. So of course we didn't let her join for being rude to us. She was aggravated, angered, furious that we didn't let her join. Her face was bright red as a cherry, candy apple, or fiery red. She was mostly mad at me just for telling her why we didn't want her in the club. She attacked me like a lion attacking it's prey. I was close to the edge when she attacked me. She was on my leg biting me while I'm hanging off the edge of the tree house there was nothing for me to grab. The only people I could trust to keep me from falling was Bailey and Zach. Bailey was trying to grab my hand while Zach was trying to get her to stop biting me and get her off of me. Luckily Bailey got me up safely onto the tree house before Zach got her to let go of my leg.
So you can kind of tell that with my experience why to my prospective life is gum. You can see my sticky situation. My bubble bust onto my face and hit me saying you shouldn't have told her why. I face the bad consequences to the bubble popping and the good consequences. You think what is life to you a car, roller coaster, maybe a flower, or a animal.

No comments: