There I was finally getting to live my dream.... well kind of. I was on an NBA court playing a game with Andre Karolina and Carlos Boozer. I was one of the 25 people who were called of like a thousand to come down to play. I was on the opposite side as the players( we were playing elimination). I was in the first round, I got second place for round one and now I was with the final four and the two pros.
It was so much fun and cool I got in line and i made my shot. Then I got in line again. It was my turn now I was really in to it now. I caught the ball Andre was right behind me and I was positive I was going to win, I shot the ball and then I missed, then I was really scared because he was right behind me I ran to get my ball bu......... It was to late he had went up and dunked it of the backboard. I was out it was crazy I was shocked but amazed that he actually did this dunk on me. I was talking to Carlos boozer for a little bit while I was out he was a pretty nice guy it seemed like.
As I was walking up the stairs to my seat I said to my self that I would never forget this, also that I one day would be playing in the NBA just like those to. From then on that has been my life goal is to one day make the NBA. I was positive I would make it to the pros I have been working hard from that day forward I still am positive I will make my way to the top, All I need is time, a ball, and hoop. You will see just wait!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment