Thursday, February 12, 2009

" Metaphor Madness" by Tyler Walker

My life is mostly a bouncy ball. I have my ups and downs. But I always bounce back. Some of my bouncy ball friends tell me to go a wrong way I will find the right way one day. I sometimes get lost but I always find my place in life.

I met my best friend at the beginning of eighth grade. We had almost all classes together. We got in a lot of trouble to. We always fought over who was smarter we both agreed it was me. It was like a dumb person in a smart contest

We fought a lot and it was like we were in a fiery pit, and when we made up water comes out of know where and cools us down. Then were best friends again. After we fought we always bounced back. He moved half way through the year. It was like rain started to come out of know where. It was like the bouncy ball got lost out of know where.

Tyler Walker

No comments: