Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life Can Be compared to Cooking By: Kiley Edwards

Sometimes in life you measure things the wrong way and you have to try again. You also have to branch out and try new ingredients. If you overcook it dont stress just try again and you'll find the perfect recipe. If you burn it just wash it off and start over. In life you have to use all the right methods to do it correctly. If things don't turn out the way you planned improvise. But if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

When I was 12 years old I went to live with my aunt Carma. I had to leave my mom. She was making too many bad choices and I didnt want to be around that. Then I just could'nt live with my aunt. So I went to live with my dad and Ive found the right place to be.

There was a time in my life when I thought everything was perfect. Like when you make a dish that everyone loves. But it just ended up burned. I had measured everything all wrong. Then it happened I had successfully found it the perfect recipe. Aw the delicious flavor of happiness.

No comments: