I go to California every summer to visit my grandpa. He lives in a trailer court. It has a pool. But a couple years ago I was in California and I was swimming in the pool and it was going to get shut down. So I swam in it as much as I could.
Me and my friends always swim in it. We always try ed to do lots of tricks like back flip, front flip, cannon balls and lots of other tricks. But our most favorite was the dive. We did it a lot.We always raced eachother. We went to the pool almost every day.
Me and my friends went to the pool the next day and the mannager came out and said you guys better swim as much as you can because the pool is going to get shut down. When I herd that I went back home and told my grandpa. He went over to the mannager and asked him if it was true. He said yes. Me and my friends swam until the last day we had a party the last day. So that is the picture of me in the pool. PS my friends are in it the pool to.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment